Business Overview: Fleet's New Loyalty Scheme
Every time someone purchases in store in a participating business, they can scan a QR code to be entered into prize draw to win vouchers to spend in a participating business in Fleet.
Each month, a winner or winners are drawn at random. The total prize is £500 each month, which will be shared amongst several winners, with occasional prize draws selecting only one lucky winner.
As a participating businesses you are provided with a unique QR code for your business. You will get:
- A printed A5 strut card with your unique QR code to go by your till
- A poster for your window which shows you are a participating business
- A window sticker for your window showing that vouchers can be redeemed here (ie you accept winning vouchers in payment for goods)
- A flier to explain the scheme to your customers
- An electronic version of the QR code so that you can print other point of sale material should you wish
- A sample voucher so that you and your staff know what they look like.
- Social media graphics to help your promote the scheme.
Redeeming the vouchers
- Vouchers are in denominations of £10, are numbered, have the winner’s details and are dated.
- We recommend that people spend them within 6 months of the issue date.
- The aim is to ensure the vouchers are spent with businesses in Fleet so we recommend that you do not give change for vouchers. We make it clear to winners that change is not provided if a purchase does not meet the exact value of vouchers. As an alternative to giving change, you may want to donate that money to a local charity. Cafes or restaurants might want to offer a ‘pay it forward’ scheme, where people can buy a free coffee or tea for the next person in line.
- Vouchers can be can be accepted in lieu of cash from customers and the BID will reimburse you for the vouchers.
- Vouchers will be exchanged for the cash equivalent by the BID by bank transfer. At the moment the BID does not have the ability to withdraw cash to reimburse you but we are looking to address this.
- Vouchers will only be reimbursed upon presentation of vouchers and for vouchers where the unique voucher number agrees to an unused voucher number on our records. Please therefore check presented vouchers against the sample voucher you have been provided and ensure that your staff are also aware of this scheme and how it works.
- The BID retains a list of numbered vouchers issued with a named user; vouchers are non-transferable, and the BID will account for each voucher issued and reimbursed.
- Once you have taken vouchers in lieu of cash for products and wish to redeem them please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for the vouchers to be collected and arrange a bank transfer. Alternatively, you can visit Propaganda who will exchange the vouchers for cash. If you wish to exchange the vouchers at Propaganda, please email Shannon Wood (email@example.com) in advance to make arrangements.
We will promote the scheme and participating businesses on the Love Fleet website, on social media and in emails.
Please see the shopper page detailing how the loyalty scheme works here: https://lovefleet.co.uk/fleets-loyalty-scheme
Fleet Loyalty Scheme Terms and Conditions
Make sure to read the full terms and conditions of Fleet’s Loyalty Scheme so you to have all the information you need to enjoy the benefits of this scheme.
- Every time you purchase in store in a participating business, scan the QR code, enter your email address, phone number and the details of your purchase to enter the prize draw.
- The winner each will be selected at random from all the entries received in each participation period.
- Any entries suspected of being fake entries will be removed from the prize draw.
- Winners will be given vouchers which can be spent in participating businesses.
- A list of participating businesses can be found above.
- The winner will be notified by email. If you do not respond within 7 days, we will select another winner.
- Winners will need to provide a proof of purchase for their winning transaction prior to receiving their voucher. This could be a till receipt or extract of a bank / credit card statement.
- Vouchers last for 6 months and will need to be used within that period.
- No change is given for each voucher and there are no cash alternatives.
- BID Directors and delivery partners are not eligible to win prizes.
- By participating you agree that Fleet BID can publicise your first name and first letter of your surname (eg Lisa S) if you win a voucher. You will may also be asked if you would be willing to take part in publicity photos.
- Unless you ask to get updates on events and activities in Fleet, your contact details will only be used to contact you about the prize draw.
- If you would like to join our mailing list to hear about events and activities in Fleet we will not spam you and we will not pass your details onto third parties. You do not have to join this mailing list and, if you do, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- This scheme may be withdrawn at any time.
- This scheme is delivered by the Fleet Business Improvement District (BID) which is funded and led by the businesses in Fleet.
- The decision of the BID team managing this scheme is final.